Monday, June 16, 2014

FAQ: How did you come up with the name All Angles Home Inspections?

Frequently Asked Question:
How did you come up with the name All Angles Home Inspections?

My name is Christian. 
My business is named All Angles Home Inspections. 

Sometimes my name and my company's name can lead to some confusion. Thankfully, I have been blessed with a bank that has been very understanding when people write checks to me at All Angels Home Inspections. 

Checking out the view from up top.
In fact, I chose to open my business under the name All Angles, because when we inspect a home we look at it from every angle possible. That often means I'm crawling into a small door that leads into a dark and damp crawlspace or climbing my ladder to a first level roof then pulling the ladder up to access the home's roof on top of the second level.

In the coming weeks, I am going to post some images and notes from inspections to point out what I am looking for. My reports provide home buyers with additional insight into the home they are considering and highlight why I think All Angles Home Inspections is the most appropriate name for my business.
In a crawlspace.

No comments:

Post a Comment