Wednesday, April 16, 2014

NDS Drainage Systems: How to fix your downspout problem


We frequently recommend that our clients install pop-up rainwater drainage systems. Water can be the source of all kinds of trouble for homes: bugs and insects, mold, foundation and basement cracks, and more.

This video highlights the  problems with puddling rainwater and what you can do to remedy the problem.


Please Note: I am an independent, self-employed home inspector. I am neither affiliated with NDS nor do I receive any compensation for this or any of my blog posts. I encourage all of my clients do their due diligence and check out any product or service before making a purchase.  Unless otherwise noted, the opinions expressed are my own. My blog posts are a value-added service I provide to my clients. Occasionally, I will share my experience with and knowledge of different products that my clients may find useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment